Core Culture: Strength, Compassion & Innovation
“Providing excellence in Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery requires we first listen to patients and understand their personal lives and daily goals to be able to effectively design specific spinal solutions and provide every patient with the VIP experience they deserve and expect.” – Todd Peters, MD
Our approach is simple:
- Be excellent in spine.
- Listen and learn about our patients’ lives.
- Incorporate modern and proven solutions.
- Provide every patient with a VIP experience.
- Deliver the best therapeutic and surgical patient outcomes and satisfaction.
- Follow up with and provide personal attention to our patients.
Todd Peters, MD is a fellowship trained orthopaedic and spine surgeon with a specialty interest and focus in minimally invasive spine surgery, minimally invasive joint replacements, and regenerative biologics. He is recognized as a national leader, innovator, and instructor of his fellow physicians in minimally invasive surgical techniques.